Re: Suggestion D:

Do you have something that you'd like to see in Face Town, the new RPG coming soon to DXMP? Here's the place to do it!

Suggestion D:

Postby DJ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:03 am

Hey there all,

Heres my suggestion, How about a ganster type place and a class that we can be the ganster.?

Also a shop or some illegal place behind the streets where we can modify our own weapon, And make it have a scope or something :P

like upgrading ur bikes,weapons,glasses etc.. doing crimes (start the crimes missions from the secret street or something?)

earn money and upgrade ur stuff like making bikes have "nitrous"  :P

.. bikes fly with wings woo :P

And one moar thing..

How about ingame games, Like pinball or something :P

Also i think most of them are already told so sorry, I Dint read any topic :P

Also a PvP Place? :D where u can challenge a guy/girl (real ppls) and then we teleport to a stage/streets/fightin arean etc.. if the other player accept.. and 2 kinds of duels 1:- Stake duel in which u can stake money/weapons/vehicles etc etc  

Thanks for reading :P

Postby GWA » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 am

Your suggestions remind me of a relatively old game called Neocron -- a MMORPG. I didn't really get into that one but it sounds remarkably similar to what you're suggesting for Face Town.

Not a bad thing at all!  :)
EA Sports Supprt Line caller: "I downloaded the game and still want my money back!"

Most Valuable Newb

Postby frilled » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm

With all the crap MMORPGs coming out lately, it's time for a good one, actually ;-)
Sign this full disclosure statement, please ;-)

Postby Shadowrunner » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Isn't Vodun's mod called Neocron?

It was hosted on altfire, but I think it was removed because there are no spawnrooms and people complained to us about this.

It's a nice map to have on a map collection server.

I haven't played Neocron, but it sounds a bit like Shadowrun as well.

Return to RPG Face Town Suggestions, Ideas, Comments...