[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - April Fool's Face Town Beta

April Fool's Face Town Beta

A community forum to discuss the new RPG coming soon to DXMP from Face Designs.
Please register and help support the project!

April Fool's Face Town Beta

Postby ChineseDemocrat » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks for the massive laugh last night, I think overall it got a good response, although I didn't get on the server this morning so I cannot account for the reactions this morning - would love to see a serverlog!

The map was pure genius, and was a light hearted fun poking smorgasbord of goodness! The texture at 45 degrees was awesome and the big arrows to the weapon shop and admin rooms was worth a chuckle or two.

Much fun was had last night, from trapping Karkians the attention soon turned to crate stacking which required teamwork and great patience!
At points I was laughing just when someone connected as my imagination of their reactions went into overdrive, many folk entered under alias as to avoid any impending embarrassment, should their admittedly small chance they gave themselves that this could be real turn out to be false.

Some of the comments were nice to hear, and I read no spiteful comments and so overall I think it was a positive thing and I'm glad it happened. Thanks for being such a good sport, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :))

Admin

Re: April Fool's Face Town Beta

Postby [(Face)] » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks Chin, the April Fools map definitely wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been online last night ;).

Hopefully it didn't upset anyone, but if it did, I'm sorry! O:-) Face Town is coming along nicely and I'll be posting some new screenshots and another video soon.

For now, here's a screenshot of "Fake Town" which took all of 2 minutes to knock together :P

Postby Shadow » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 am

You've captured the sky so well...

"Friends of admin admin room" - hilarious...

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Return to RPG Face Town Discussion