[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - Re: Another Screenshot and some info!

Re: Another Screenshot and some info!

A community forum to discuss the new RPG coming soon to DXMP from Face Designs.
Please register and help support the project!
Admin

Another Screenshot and some info!

Postby [(Face)] » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi all,

Sorry it's been 2 or 3 weeks since the last lot of screenshots... Anyway, just thought I'd post this:

Posted 31.08.08

Working Combat NPC's
http://www.disclosuremod.co.uk/facetown ... potted.jpg

This screenshot shows one of the earlier missions you may take where you have to infiltrate a base of some sort ;).

-Face
"I asked him some questions. I didn't like his answers."

http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/
Home of the Disclosure Mod and RPG Face Town for DXMP

Postby Scarface » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 am

Niceeee.
Hope the AI are challenging though.  ;)

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 am

Oh, they are :p - as are the scenarios ;).

Postby Anonymity » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 am

Lookin' like a solid mod there.. But what ever happened to good old Disclosure / the quality oldschool Face mapping? I remember DXMP_Towers, DXMP_Towers2, DXMP_Towers3 and Hell's Gate.. wherever did they go to?

Talking of why was it on indefinite hold? I was keen to see it released, it was a fine map.

On an unrelated note, don't suppose you need a new beta tester? ;)

Been a long time, hope you don't feel too much like I've been Stalking you (although tbh I've been watching fron afar, it's the Stalker's way... and I ain't talkin' Shadows of Chernobyl... this is multi-headed BS).

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Return to RPG Face Town Discussion