[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - Re: ModDB Project - Source Of Your Fetish Craved M

Re: ModDB Project - Source Of Your Fetish Craved M

Check this out for all things related to the Disclosure modification for Deus Ex.

ModDB Project - Source Of Your Fetish Craved Mods!

Postby Da_Terminator » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:10 am

I hope this thread won't be remove from here.. in a way it is related to Deus Ex too, and the editing side of it.. exactly what this forums was for. I know it probally won't be legit still, but its definetely not spam as you'll see in this presentation.. so give it a chance, alright guys?

Happy Editing..
-----------

I will be here in front of everyone giving another presentation for .. another worthwhile elaborate project i will involve with in the upcoming time.. I believe just like all my other involve projects, its worth something significant.. and i am sure you will be atleast interested to hear my presentation.

I am sure you have notice my two new image links in my signature area.. what are those, well the first one of course will be the link to the upcoming DX-Online Hub Project, it will be finalized in the next weeks or so and will be link appropriately for your surfing interests. As for the second link.. the highlight of my presentation today, its to a project conceive and brough up by a talented.. dedicated and determine young man from Australia.. After you take your first look at that site i linked to, im sure you'll agree with me on the amount of work that already has been run into it.. never mind the efforts still needed for that kind of goal.

What is the goal, you may ask? Well its relative simple.. another complete coverage of everything.. center :).. No.. but this time, its on just mods, for every game that is modified-able.. the site will cover it. As you probally understand, modifications from beginning boom stage such Quake to.. HL crazed up Counter Strike.. , all of these have brough more and more players to the editing scenes of all the game.. Its what powered the mind of creative idea conceiver into training and possibly later bring out their best for a show of customized mod (offering different gameplay perhaps, more suitable weapons, to.. gory-glorious enriched death scenes.. the possibilities are ENDLESS..) Best of all, nothing barred these talented minds from offering anything sort of the original professional developer work..

Am i here to to advertise the place.. well yes, in a way.. i hoping you will join us.. and im sure you played modification of some type for PC games before.. come on.. join us and there you will find the paradise i've seen too. A very well rounded community with 1000+ users already, dedicated news broadcast to speciallized assets for the mod developer.. forums flooded with other experienced mod enjoyers.. just like you and I, its really a place to be if you are interested at all in modification..So whether its just playing Tactical Ops, etc.. for a few hours.. or gunn your heart out against the Reaper Bot of Quake series for a chance to take down Kornelia one day.. as you and i both know, in the end you must have stumble upon tons of mods.. as hell even the Reaper Bot.. original author was in fact a community brough up mod maker.. work his fun time into a professional and at Epic today, he's proven to be nothing short of it.

I hope you find the time to join us there, like said before.. really a great place to be no matter what level you are at .. especially if you work on mods or test games, this really should be the place to go. I know im heading there, i believe in joining something to contribute my share of thanks toward the world of gaming and customized fun factors i've grown to love.

If for whatever reason there is something personal to say. please EMAIL ME HERE
~ ....

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:35 pm

Yeez, you could have said that in just two sentences :D Admirable eloquence  ;D

Postby Da_Terminator » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:42 pm

Thanks... now where are all the replies at... come on.. i know you guys like modifying game related models... give some love and show your support...or DIE!..
~ ....

Return to Disclosure Modification