[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - A Question or 2

A Question or 2

Check this out for all things related to the Disclosure modification for Deus Ex.

A Question or 2

Postby Nomad » Sat Mar 22, 2003 7:02 am

Hey Face ;D Bet ya forgot about me! drop me a line sometime man, I miss [S] :(

As for Disclosure:

If, by chance, DX2 is released before Disclosure is completed...

Will you continue using DX SDK? or just move the project into DX2 SDK?

Hope to talk to you soon, good luck with everything

Re: A Question or 2

Postby Lucifer » Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:47 pm

Postby Eagle » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:41 pm

Whoa... It's been about 5 months since I visited these forums... Seeing this post box with all its smilies and features sure does bring back a whole lot of memories. I'm even still leading the post count by over 1300 from Oracle lol. I too kinda miss [S], even if it was basically my fault for fucking it up (I did have help), but regardless of whether Face thought it was better first time around, I feel privileged to have been a part of it second time around. My time in [S] was probably more profitable than my time anywhere else. I know it's taken me a hell of a long time to do this, I don't really have an explanation why but Face: I'm sorry I ruined a chunk of your dream here. You had high hopes for [S] that we collectively managed to shoot down, and for my part at least, I'm sorry. Good luck with Disclosure, I know if anyone's determined enough to pull this off it's you. Take it easy man.
What the hell are you staring at?

Postby GWA » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:40 am

Whoa, it's been quite awhile since I've popped into here!  :o What's everybody here been up to?! Anything interesting going on away from the life of Disclosure???  ;D

I'm beginning to see the end of the tunnel in terms of school-work. I'll hopefully have some time to pop in a bit more often - though it doesn't appear my somewhat twisted sense of humour has been missed ever-so-dearly!  :P
EA Sports Supprt Line caller: "I downloaded the game and still want my money back!"

Most Valuable Newb

Return to Disclosure Modification