[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - Re: SPAM, but relevant : Merry Christmas

Re: SPAM, but relevant : Merry Christmas

Check this out for all things related to the Disclosure modification for Deus Ex.
mfms

SPAM, but relevant : Merry Christmas

Postby mfms » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:08 pm

Well, it's finally here, the season to be jolly.

I wish everybody in the forum(and the visitors) a happy Christmas Eve.

And i hope the americans and the people in the U.K wil find many funny and nice gifts under the christmas tree tomorrow(in the U.K and the U.S they open theyr gifts early on the 25th, the day after the "official" christmas eve wich is the 24th)

And i also hope that you have a Jolly Holly Christmas Season.

[glb]Merry Christmas Everybody[/glb]

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:57 pm

Merry Christmas mfms :)
"I asked him some questions. I didn't like his answers."

http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/
Home of the Disclosure Mod and RPG Face Town for DXMP

mfms

Postby mfms » Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:02 pm

Merry Christmas Face  :)

does anybody know where Eagle went?
i sort of miss him(?!)

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:08 pm

"I asked him some questions. I didn't like his answers."

http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/
Home of the Disclosure Mod and RPG Face Town for DXMP

Postby Eagle » Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:01 am

...I never saw this post before, I glance at these boards once every month or two purely to see how Disclosure's doing and marvel at the fact my spamming efforts have maintained me the lead spot on the charts. I'm still alive, and even active in DX, if you want to chat to me sometime mfms drop me a line at pascalzajac@hotmail.com, or maybe on the [DXA] forums at http://www.dxalliance.com/forums/index.php - it's been quite a while...
What the hell are you staring at?

Return to Disclosure Modification