[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - Re: Second Demo

Re: Second Demo

Check this out for all things related to the Disclosure modification for Deus Ex.

Postby Slim_Dim » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:50 am

So Face now we know there is going to be a second demo, will thius just give us a new levle or will it include alterations to the first one, like added speech files. :D
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history CORRECTLY --
Why they are simply doomed
[Achem Dro'hm "The Illusion of Historical Fact" CY 4971]

Admin

Postby Administrator » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:10 pm

The Administrator.

Postby Oracle » Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:57 pm

YAY, i finally played through the first demo and now heheh

Postby Geist » Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:13 pm

Hey Steve,
                 I can't wait for the 2nd demo to be released  :D  heh long time no see huh,oh crud sory bout the other day,I left msn on to dl this movie from a friend and by the time I was back you were splitsville :(

guess we can talk here more since both of us are real busy lately.

I will check around here a few times a week or so.  ;)
The best oh yes,I guess suggest the rest should fess,don't mess or test your higness,unless you just address with best finesse and bless the paragraph I manafest.

Postby Da_Terminator » Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:30 pm

Face, important things here.. firstly i am currently testing your Dislosure mod for review/rating purposes and them i would like to move on to the second one, so if you could..supply me with the needed info. Secondly, i sent you important email last week.. did not not receive it at all?
~ ....

Postby Slim_Dim » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:11 pm

Will the second demmo stand alone, or will it require the first one to be installed on my PC?
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history CORRECTLY --
Why they are simply doomed
[Achem Dro'hm "The Illusion of Historical Fact" CY 4971]

Postby Single_Malt » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:23 am

ME (sorry to be so long in voting)
Like the rest of the community I'm waiting anxiously for MORE Disclosure!!

mfms

Postby mfms » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:50 pm

Demo 2 will be standalone and does not require installation of Demo 1 - Demo2 will also include bug fixes for Demo 1

It has been very silent lately, and the forum is acting all weird, face, are you still there?
*me hopes*

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:54 pm

"I asked him some questions. I didn't like his answers."

http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/
Home of the Disclosure Mod and RPG Face Town for DXMP

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:16 pm

Postby Single_Malt » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:10 am