[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Deus Ex: Evolved - View topic - Re: December Update - Number 2

Re: December Update - Number 2

Check this out for all things related to the Disclosure modification for Deus Ex.
Admin

December Update - Number 2

Postby [(Face)] » Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:02 am

Mission 2 is finally in beta!  :o

Check the news at http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Face
"I asked him some questions. I didn't like his answers."

http://www.facedesigns.co.uk/
Home of the Disclosure Mod and RPG Face Town for DXMP

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:01 am

Ho, ho!

"carefully selected team of testers" - how the hell did we all get in, then?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now may be the right time to praise you (as promised). The new mission is exceptionally bold work. I found it to be much following the spirit and feel of the original DX (same issue BTW: lots of multitools, but a shortage on lockpicks, LOL) while maintaining some fresh new aspects. Quality is amazing for a beta version. You really ARE a prefectionist ;D. I often wish the big budget companies (yes, I *know* how expensive development is, but that's a different story) would catch some of this spirit :-[

Looking from here I am convinced that Disclosure will set a complete new level. I recently played Operation Na Pali (SP/MP campaign based on the Unreal Tournament Engine for the ones who don't know) and found it quite nice. But it's no more than peanuts compared to Disclosure.

Well, nuff said, now I'm going to play it a dozen of times or so  ;)

Postby B.R.Denton » Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:40 pm

hehehe, even before reading your reply, darfood, i asked Face about the same thing over ICQ ;D

\\/\\/\\/
This space dedicated to Hall.
/\\/\\/\\

BladeRay, the creator of

mfms

Postby mfms » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:59 pm

Mr. Face
The community would be pleased if you could supply us with some information about the Phase 1 Beta testing progress,

Ie, has there been detected any bugs that will delay the release?

I do not ask you for any visual samples(....screenshots)
but if it is possible to deliver a small report of the Beta Testing(Phase 1) progress that would inform the community about(if applicable)bugs that will delay the release.

I would also like to inform you that the community as ready and waiting to download the completed release of the Demo 2(The Disclosure Extended Edition)

Sincerely
Mr. Moe
Last edited by mfms on Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

mfms

Postby mfms » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:02 am

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:51 am

Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:49 am

Postby Lucifer » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:30 pm

Admin

Postby [(Face)] » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:23 pm

Postby Single_Malt » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:40 pm

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:11 pm

Postby Incognito » Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:44 pm

mfms

Postby mfms » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:40 pm

dafrood

Postby dafrood » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:12 pm

mfms

Postby mfms » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:03 pm

There has been great activity in the deus ex community lately. With me annoying everybody and all.

Zodiac is out, Cassandra seems to be abandoned, UNATCO Born came back positive from the reanimation facilities and TNM is bragging about their progress...

All is well, only Disclosure remains, and stability will be ensured...

We desperately need to get new blood into the DX community...but, who knows, if we wait a bit longer DX may become the new CS - THERE WILL BE N00Bs EVERYWHERE!

Where me = freak No. 44547743479876

Next

Return to Disclosure Modification